Untitled

January 02, 2012

In my spare time I like to write poetry and back in November I wrote a poem about Rex. It's called Untitled.  Here's that poem, enjoy :-)

Untitled


For years there was a time I couldn’t see,
Blinded by what was in front of me,
Thinking something so wrong was right,
At the end of the dark tunnel, I found the light,
I was searching for love and tears I received,
Not following through with what I believed,
I took some time and found me,
And you have come and set me free,
Flying so high I can’t describe,
Trusting in you and learning,
That people mistakes and survive,
I’m living my life and for you I am yearning,
We’ll take this slow and we won’t forget the past,
For the past makes us strong and fills us with wit,
The future is as bright as we make it.

-Tasha


You Might Also Like

0 comments