March 2020 Coca Cola #InsidersClub Box

March 28, 2020


I'm writing this later. The box itself arrived around the 19th of this month. It's been pretty hectic with the precautions of the COVID-19 and the closures.

Here's a break from that though. The March 2020 Insiders Box is the largest one yet. Just take a look at the full box.


The box was so long and a bit on the heavier side. I was really excited to open it! Open it I did and I was pleasantly surprised to see the products!


 There was actually a French Coffee Press! I don't drink coffee, Rex does but OK Coca Cola!


 The stock card didn't have the full list of products in the box, but did remind me that there's a few months left in the subscription.

 Costa Coffee and Coffee Press, I'll make tea in the press.

 Razzleberry Peace Tea (Zero Sugar)

Fanta Pina Colada, this was really good. It has a nice blend a fizz and pina colada. 

This is the Aha Grapefruit Orange Sparkling Water Drink. I am allergic to grapefruit but Rex thoroughly enjoyed the drink.

Overall this was a very good box. I'm really happy with the variety of products. I really surprised by the range of Coca Cola and this subscription has opened my eyes to more of what Coca Cola has in terms of products. I think this is the best box yet!

You Might Also Like

0 comments