January 2020 Insiders Club Box Is Here #InsidersClub

January 11, 2020


A few months ago, I found out through an online community that I am apart of, that the Coca-Cola company was going to open spots for a monthly subscription of new drinks from the company as well as Coca-Cola swag. This subscription is a pilot program as Coca-Cola is testing out subscription services markets like meal planning subscriptions and clothing subscriptions.

The spots were only open for 1000 people to sign up. I saw online that subscription sold out in three hours! The subscription to the club is not free and there were two options for signing up, $10 a month and $50 for 6 months. The subscription currently running until June of this. With my heads up, I was able to be one of the 1000 people to sign up and I signed up for the 6 months option. It's really exciting because I do like Cola-Cola products and I'm interested in seeing the swag. There is currently a waitlist to sign up if Coca-Cola decides to continue the program in the future.

Here are the contents of the box:

Immediately I was taken aback with delight with the huge "Welcome To The Club" sign, and then I saw my name as well as the Amazon gift card and the stickers.


Drinks and a pen set were under the sign. The drinks are Smartwater Cucumber Lime, Fanta Peach and Coca-Cola Energy Zero Sugar Cherry. The Fanta Peach drink was so yummy, my husband and I shared that drink. I'm looking forward to trying the Smartwater. I'm not a big fan of energy drinks, but in researching the product, I found that the drink is a new drink from Coca-Cola, that is hitting the shelves this month.


Reaching into the pocket where the stickers were, I found a laptop sticker, which I immediately stuck on to my Macbook Air. I found out the value of the Amazon Gift card from the cardstock that was included. The value is $5. It's nice, I shop on Amazon a lot and the card stock stated to the card is "to help restock your favorite beverage".  I think the pen set and stickers are so cute!!!

 The sticker set.

 




Overall,  I am happy with the contents of this box. I think there's a nice variety of products and I really think you can't go wrong with stationary. I'm excited to see what surprises Coca-Cola has in store for the next months. 😀

You Might Also Like

0 comments