Cossac Planner Review- Tomoson

January 04, 2018



Happy New Year! I know this is a bit late. I hope that everyone has had a great start to 2018 and that all are safe and warm. Though I didn't make too many resolutions this year, I did make it a goal to become more organized this year and to get more accomplished. I was so happy to see this planner available for review on Tomoson. I have tried a planner in the past but finding the right planner that works for you can be kind of tough. I think I found it for me with the Cossac Planner.  The Cossac Planner website also has a great tutorial on how to use the planner.

The planner is nice, compact and stylish with a (5.7" x 8.3") height and strong, secure pages and a softbound hardcover. The planner is undated and I really like that the planner can start on any day. I was so motivated that I dated the planner starting on January 1! The Cossac planner is a 6-month planner and has monthly, weekly and daily sections. There are 272 pages in total.


I've used my gel colored pens and my ink pens on the pages of the planner and the color shows very boldly on the sheets and both writing tools have not bled through. The planner also has two pockets located on the inside front and inside back. I really like these additions because I can put extra notes and pictures in the pocket. I've thrown a few coupons in there as well.

The layout of the planner is detailed yet minimalistic, which I find not overwhelming and the note areas throughout the planner are dots, so the planner is somewhat of a bullet journal too. There are mind mapping areas in which the whole page is filled with dots and think that really helps with the imagination and thoughts, that the purchaser may have.


Vibrantly, yet carefully placed are placeholder ribbons. They are thin and fit easily where you wish to put them in the planner. 


Overall I am very happy with the planner. There's a review of the day on the daily pages and habit trackers. I'm working to get a better at drinking more water too and with the Cossac Planner, I can mark down so much more than just my progress. I'm looking forward to purchasing more too.

Currently, the Cossac Planner is available on Amazon for $26.95.

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

You Might Also Like

0 comments