Salt-N-Sea Dead Sea Facial Moisturizer Review- Tomoson

July 26, 2016


I am very pleased with the Salt-N-Sea Dead Sea Facial Moisturizer, I have been using the product for about a week and my face looks so nourished and glowing. I have a prone to dry spot on my forehead and really helped keep my whole face hydrated especially my stubborn dry spot, for the whole day too. The moisturizer itself is white in color and is a bit thin consistency. The moisturizer is not heavy and feels so light on the skin. The ingredients in the moisturizer include jojoba oil, dead sea salts, rose hip and vitamins E and C. The moisturizer also acts as a base for makeup and has UV radiation filtration too! The fragrance of the moisturizer is light and really quite comforting. This moisturizer is now my go to moisturizer and I would highly recommend this product.

Currently the Dead Sea Facial Moisturizer retails on Amazon for $24.90.

To find out more about Salt-N-Sea, visit their about us page.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

You Might Also Like

0 comments