Prime Natural Stress Relief Essential Oil Blend Review-Tomoson

May 26, 2016



I have been trying to relieve stress for some time now, especially with work and parenting. Life can be very hectic at times. I was excited to see this promotion on Tomoson for Prime Natural's Stress Relief Blend.  The product is an essential oil.  According to Amazon the product:

  • Comparable to Young Living Stress Away Blend, Stress Relief blend is an excellent natural solution to reduce stress, and to uplift and relax. When inhaled it can provide uplifting and stabilizing effects on emotions.
  • Stress Relief blend helps you calm both mind and body naturally, it is an excellent blend to reduce stress or just to relax, calm and sooth to provide postive energy, and to work against anxiety, worry, and even depression.
  • Ingredients : Pink grapefruit, Bergamot, Patchouli, Sweet Orange, Ylang ylang. All our oils are 100% Pure, Natural, Unfiltered, Undiluted, Non-additives, Non-fillers, Non-synthetics, GMO-free, Best for Aromatherapy & Scents.
  • Purity Tested / Quality Guaranteed : All our Essentials oils are 100% pure, unadulterated and without any synthetic chemicals. Your 100% satisfaction is guaranteed, Try our oil risk free, we will refund you full and also provide prepaid return shipping label if unhappy for any reasons.
  • Size 10ml (0.33oz) : Packaged in high quality dark amber glass bottle with euro style dropper and tamper proof seal cap. Euro style dropper will allow controlled oil dispensing for easy oil dropping for measurement without spilling.

When I received the product, the bottle was not broken and did not spill. I was very pleased with this and the product itself was very nice too. I like how the oil is 100% pure and on the bottle there were instructions on how you can use the oil. I opted for putting a few drops on my wrist. The bottle comes with a dropper at the end, as shown below:

Apparently the dropper is a bit fast because instead of a few drops, I got a bit more than that! It wasn't too bad though. The scent of the oil is very soothing and citrusy. I really felt calm and relaxed after smelling the scent and it wasn't too strong. I would say it lasts about half the day if you decide to wear it.

Overall I am very happy with this product. I will be more careful with the drops but I look forward to using this essential oil in a diffuser and certainly feeling more calm.

Currently the  Prime Natural Stress Relief Essential Oil Blend retails on Amazon for $9.99.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

You Might Also Like

0 comments