My Sister Is Married!

May 20, 2013

Friday night, Rex, May and I headed to South Jersey. My sister and best friend Kate's wedding was that Saturday in New Hope, PA. I've been friend's with Kate since the first grade and we've been calling each other sisters since I can remember. I've been recently calling her my twin and she's also May's godmother.

Before the wedding Kate and I reminisced on the times we shared going to the Cubby Hole in Moorestown, NJ and how through both of our life's journeys, we'll always be friends.  I was so honored to be her Maid of Honor.  Kate looked absolutely beautiful and the wedding was an amazing event. Rex and I really had a great time. Her now husband, Joey is such as perfect match for her. I'm so happy for them. Congrats girl and welcome to the married life!!!!



Sealed with a kiss.

 Dancing

That's how they kick it

 A Toast

Rex and I

You Might Also Like

0 comments