40 Weeks And 2 Days Pregnant

December 10, 2012


 Well we're past May's due date. I'm am currently 40 weeks and 2 pregnant and still no real signs of going into labor any time soon. I know she could be born any day now but I don't feel contractions at all. She's still moving with as little space she still has in there. I'm hoping she's OK. I have my non-stress on Wednesday and that will better monitor how she's doing in there. I definitely can see that babies come when they want and we are all so ready to meet her.

I've been reading about going over the due date and seeing that it could be because of a miscalculation of when the baby was conceived. I'm thinking that could be the case. Though I know the first day of my last menstrual cycle, I'm not entirely sure of when May was conceived. I did find out I was pregnant in April and I do know for sure she was conceived in March. I'll just have to be patient though. She'll come when she is ready. Until then she'll continue to grow and develop more. I'm really hoping she does not get to 9 pounds. There might be a bit of difficulty there. I did do walking yesterday. Rex and I went to Baltimore for a liquidation sale. Of course I got the "When are you due?" and "Is it a boy or a girl?" We walked around the convention center were it was was being held, because the entrance was not clearly marked. Let me say that is a big convention center and I did walk up and down flights of stairs too. We've also tried other methods of natural induction, but that didn't work too. The pineapple was good though :-)

One day though I'll be writing that she's here and finally in our arms. We've been waiting for that day ever since we found out I was pregnant and I know I'll cry once I hear her first cries. I'm already tearing up about it now. We love you May.

You Might Also Like

0 comments