Dino Lingo

November 30, 2012


I've recently become more active on Influenster, an online program where you can write reviews and unlock badges pertaining to your lifestyle. The program also looks at your social media presence and if you match the profile they are looking for, you can be selected to receive free VoxBoxes that have different themes and are sent out at different times of the year. Currently I have been selected to receive the Cosmo VoxBox 2012. It'll be the first box since I've been a member for almost a year. I'll do a review on that box once I receive it in the mail.

I logged into my account and saw a cute program called Dino Lingo. The clicked the link and saw that it is a language learning program for children. I've never heard of Dino Lingo before but through further review of the website, the program looks like a wonderful and fun way for children to learn languages. I looked at their Youtube page and watched the Best Animal Songs for Children (English) and the video was very cute and informative. As an expectant mom, I think this would be a great way for my child to learn words and phases when she gets older. The Dino Lingo program has many languages to chose from. The selection of material the program has to offer includes DVDS, flash cards, posters, plush toys and coloring books. Check them out :-)


Disclaimer: This review was requested upon Influenster. I did not receive any monetary compensation for this review and opinions are honest and completely my own.

You Might Also Like

0 comments