38 Week Check Up

November 28, 2012

Just finished my 38 week check up. I had my first weekly check up at 36 weeks and not much has changed from then.  I'm not dilated though I am becoming more effaced, which the doctor said is good. This Saturday will mark 39 weeks. She's due the following Saturday. Hopefully changes start occurring next week.

I'm making good process though.  My sugar levels are normal as well as my blood pressure and May's heart rate is good. I know it's getting tighter in there for her and she has definitely dropped. I feel so much pressure on my pelvis and now I know what it feels like to go to the bathroom like every 30 minutes. She wants to keep cooking though and that's good. I just hope she comes by her due date. I want to hold her in my arms and see her.

We are as ready as we can be for her. Finally packed that hospital bag. We'll have to see what this next week brings...

You Might Also Like

0 comments