July 2012 Bluum Box

July 22, 2012

I got my July 2012 Bluum box yesterday. This month's theme was curated by Joe Harper, a trainer from the Dr. Oz show. I saw that Bluum was having an offer for box's this month, which priced them at a $1 so I figured, why not? I ordered the box about 2 weeks ago and the price was $1. The box normally goes for $12 for a monthly subscription. Ordering the box however does put me as an active member for the monthly subscription, which will be $12 next month.

So what is the box? The box is shipped to your front door and features 4 to 5 deluxe size samples of products for mom and baby.  I found this service by searching the web on baby products.  I signed up before but had to cancel, due to a technical error. Somehow I managed to sign up for 3 subscription services. I emailed them and told them to cancel 2 of the subscriptions but keep one. They ended up canceling all of them and I didn't think anything else of the service, until I saw an email for the box for a $1. So I put in my information and I was able to successfully acquire the offer. Here's the box:


This is how the box looked, underneath the cover.

Here's what the box included:

 This are all the items.

 These are samples of Udderly Smooth body cream. A 12 oz jar retails for $6.00.

 This is a Pure Organic Bar in blueberry flavor. 1.7 oz retails for $2.19 and they included $7.00 off any box of Pure Organic Fruit & Nut Bars. The sample I received was 0.70 oz. It tasted pretty good.

 This product is Triple Paste Medicated Ointment, used to treat diaper rash. The sample included in the box is 2 oz and that retails for $9.99.

 This is a sample of the Dr. Sears Baby Wash & Shampoo. It retails at $5.99 for 12 oz.

 The product is the Fruit Cool Soothing Teether by Green Sprouts.  It retails for $4.00. It's so cute, it's a strawberry.

These coupons and the sheet containing the products and prices, were also included in the box. 

Overall, I think this is good box. It seemed like the samples were a good size. The teether was full size. The products themselves are seem inexpensive and for $1 I think this a good deal. I'm already subscribed to another subscription service called Eco-Emi. That's $15 a month and features 8 to 10 eco-friendly products. I think I'll keep Bluum for another month. I like how the box is for both mom and baby. It also introduces you to new products. My only complaint is that packaging for the diaper rash cream and the teether seemed a bit beat up at the bottom.

Disclaimer: I purchased this box with my own money and was not monetarily compensated for this review. Opinions are honest and are completely my own.

You Might Also Like

0 comments