First Kick

July 20, 2012

Finally felt the first real kick today. It was about a couple of minutes ago. It was amazing. I teared up. I felt a slight push towards the left side on my stomach and I put my hand there. Then I felt strong pressure at the left side where my hand was. That was the kick. I still can't believe there's life inside me. As my stomach gets bigger, the baby is growing and getting more ready for their debut.

Before this kick, I have been feeling flutters here and there and even after feeling the kick, the pressure is not constant. I'm 19 weeks and 6 days today. I'll be 20 weeks tomorrow, which puts me at the half way point. Still have a few more weeks until we find out the gender of the baby. I'm thinking of a creative way to announce that. I can't stop smiling. I put my hand on my stomach a couple times more and felt a push here and there. I'm laying down on my bed now. I read that when you are still you can feel the baby move around more. It's so exciting! We can't wait to hold you in our arms little one!

You Might Also Like

0 comments