Why Hello Again

September 28, 2019

Hey there, wow, it's been a while since a last posted and even though I haven't been silent on my social media platforms, I haven't sat down to write a blog post in over two years. That ends today, haha.

Well, where to begin. I'm not going to make this a long post, hopefully, but I have wanted to get back into blogging for the past year and yeah life gets a hold of us at time. Life has been certainly busy and there have been changes and growths since the last time I posted.

I have been at my job as a data analyst at a mental health facility for over 2 years now. My work anniversary was in August. Rex has now been in the electrician trade for over 5 years and he is now a certified electrician. He graduated from Harford Community College in the Spring of the year. I am so proud of him and he is truly a great electrician. I do get worried about currents through but uses much safety in the practice.

We also celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary a few days ago. 7 years of bliss and here's to many, many more.

Our children are growing so fast. They have so much energy! May will be 7 this December and she is a 1st grader! She is getting so tall and she is doing well in school. Rex and I help her with her homework and last year she received a Model Citizen Award for kindergarten at her school. It was such a special day and she is excited about learning math.

Nia is 4 years an will be attending the school next year. We are still with the same daycare provider when May started at age 3 and I am so thankful that we found our provider. The children have learned so much from her teachings.

We are still in Maryland and we hope to own a home in the next 2 to 3 years. We have been living at our current place for 3 years now and we more need to find stable employment, as I only seemed to get temp jobs out of graduating with my Master's degree and our living situation was unstable. Through it all though we have stuck together as a family and that is what life is all about the ups and downs.

As for the plants in the last past, the tomatoes didn't grow but I do plan to learn more about gardening and grow some tomatoes and especially fresh herbs and spices for recipes.

This was just a quick summary of the dormant time for this blog. I'll go into more detail with other blog posts. That's right, I'll be posting more and oh how the world is changing. 😀

The kiddos and I on a hiking trip

Rex's graduation

Our happy family
                                                                         

You Might Also Like

0 comments